Using only the best quality: makeup and (cruelty free) brushes with Jane Iredale THE SKIN CARE MAKEUP, skin care and skin prep with Intraceuticals.
- Do not get lashes wet for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use oil based eye products, creams & waterproof mascara.
Recommended: Jane Iredale eye glosses, gel eyeliner with angle liner brush, pressed eyeshadows
- Use only water based makeup remover
Recommended: Jane Iredale Magic Mitt & Botanical Makeup Remover
- Remove eyeliner and makeup around the eyes with a wet cotton swab
Recommended: Jane Iredale DOT THE i® MAKEUP REMOVER SWABS
- Do not perm, tint or use eyelash curler
- Be careful to avoid pulling on extension & rubbing eyes.
- Please see a trained lash tech to have them removed.
- To extend the life of your lashes, please come in for touch ups every 2-3 weeks.
RECOMMENDED HOME CARE PRODUCTS
All Jane Iredale Mascaras remove easily with water and will not reduce the life of lash services.
Jane Iredale PureLash Extender & Conditioner enhances natural lash length, strength and thickness, making it an ideal treatment for the bottom lashes for length and thickness.
The Magic Mitt removes all eye makeup & mascara without using cleanser.